Pavla Klepková Vodová
|Last Name:||Klepková Vodová|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Obchodne Podnikatelská Fakulta Opava, Czech Republic
: 00420 596 398 111
00420 596 312 069
Univerzitní nám. 1934/3, 733 40 Karviná
RePEc:edi:opfslcz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pavla Klepková Vodová & Daniel Stavárek, 2015. "Factors Affecting Sensitivity of Czech and Slovak Commercial Banks to Bank Run," Working Papers 0020, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Pavla, Vodová, 2010. "Markets of loans provided to household and their integration measured by price indicators," MPRA Paper 25250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavla, Vodová, 2009. "Measuring the integration of credit markets," MPRA Paper 25251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavla, Vodová, 2009.
"Odstraňování legislativních bariér na trzích hypotečních a spotřebitelských úvěrů
[Reduction of legislative barriers on consumer and mortgage loan markets]," MPRA Paper 25252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vodová, Pavla, 2008. "Credit market and prediction of its future development," MPRA Paper 11904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vodová, Pavla, 2007. "Credit risk regulation in the Czech Republic after Basel II," MPRA Paper 11901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vodová, Pavla, 2004. "Early warning signals and their role in preventing banking crises. The Czech Republic case," MPRA Paper 11902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavla Vodová, 2015. "To Lend or to Borrow on the Interbank Market: What Matters for Commercial Banks in the Visegrad Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(6), pages 662-677.
- Pavla Klepkova Vodova, 2015. "Sensitivity of Czech Commercial Banks to Run on Banks," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 91-107, June.
- Pavla Vodová, 2014. "Determinants Of Commercial Bank Liquidity In Hungary," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(3), pages 64-71, January.
- Pavla VODOVÁ, 2013. "Liquidity Ratios of Polish Commercial Banks," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3).
- Vodova, Pavla, 2012. "Price Indicators as a Measure of Credit Market Integration in the Visegrad Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 62-73, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Pavla Vodová, 2014.
"Determinants Of Commercial Bank Liquidity In Hungary,"
University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(3), pages 64-71, January.
- Jean-Loup SOULA, 2015. "Measuring heterogeneity in bank liquidity risk: who are the winners and the losers?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pavla Klepková Vodová should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.