Liquidity Ratios of Polish Commercial Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alin Marius Andries, 2009. "A comparative analysis of performance and soundness indicators of the main Romanian banks," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 45-70, November.
- Irina Bunda & Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet, 2008.
"The bank liquidity smile across exchange rate regimes,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 361-386.
- Irina Bunda, 2003. "The Bank Liquidity Smile across Exchange Rate Regimes," Post-Print halshs-00285509, HAL.
- Irina Bunda, 2003. "The Bank Liquidity Smile across Exchange Rate Regimes," Post-Print halshs-00285513, HAL.
- Irina Bunda, 2003. "The Bank Liquidity Smile across Exchange Rate Regimes," Post-Print halshs-00285510, HAL.
- Irina Bunda & Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet, 2003. "The Bank Liquidity Smile across Echange Rate Regimes," Post-Print halshs-00285478, HAL.
- Irina Bunda, 2003. "The Bank Liquidity Smile across Exchange Rate Regimes," Post-Print halshs-00285514, HAL.
- Irina Bunda & Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet, 2008. "The Bank Liquidity Smile Across Exchange Rate Regimes," Post-Print halshs-00372803, HAL.
- Moore, Winston, 2009. "How do financial crises affect commercial bank liquidity? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 21473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Credit Growth, Bank Soundness and Financial Fragility: Evidence from Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 24715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rupert D Worrell & Andrea M. Maechler & Srobona Mitra, 2007. "Decomposing Financial Risks and Vulnerabilities in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 07/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Praet, P. & Herzberg, V., 2008. "Market liquidity and banking liquidity: linkages, vulnerabilities and the role of disclosure," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 95-109, February.
- Natalia T Tamirisa & Deniz O Igan, 2008. "Are Weak Banks Leading Credit Booms? Evidence from Emerging Europe," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 50(4), pages 599-619, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity ratio; Liquidity risk; Commercial banks.;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlefa:v:2013:y:2013:i:3:id:105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.