Are Weak Banks Leading Credit Booms? Evidence from Emerging Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fenech, Jean-Pierre & Yap, Ying Kai & Shafik, Salwa, 2014. "Can the Chinese banking system continue to grow without sacrificing loan quality?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 315-330.
- Korte, Josef, 2015. "Catharsis—The real effects of bank insolvency and resolution," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 213-231.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2010. "The financial sector and the future of capitalism," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 22-37, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Haiti; 2012 Article IV Consultation and Fifth Review Under the Extended Credit Facility," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Csaba, László, 2009.
"A szovjetológiától az új intézményi közgazdaságtanig - töprengések két évtized távlatából
[From Sovietology to the new institutional economics - meditations from a distance of two decades]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 749-768.
- Joseph Crowley, 2015. "Central and Commercial Bank Balance Sheet Risk Before, During, and After the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 15/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Al-Khouri, Ritab & Arouri, Houda, 2016. "The simultaneous estimation of credit growth, valuation, and stability of the Gulf Cooperation Council banking industry," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 499-518.
- Pavla VODOVÁ, 2013. "Liquidity Ratios of Polish Commercial Banks," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:50:y:2008:i:4:p:599-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .