Report NEP-EEC-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," Working Papers 1003, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2010. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Dimitris A. Georgoutsos & Petros Migiakis, 2010. "European sovereign bond spreads: monetary unification, market conditions and financial integration," Working Papers 115, Bank of Greece.
- Pavla, Vodová, 2010. "Markets of loans provided to household and their integration measured by price indicators," MPRA Paper 25250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2010. "The chicken or the egg? A note on the dynamic interrelation between government bond spreads and credit default swaps," MPRA Paper 25270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Albuquerque, 2010. "Fiscal Institutions and Public Spending Volatility in Europe," Working Papers w201017, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Some Uncomfortable Arithmetic Regarding Europeâ€™s Public Finances," IMF Working Papers 10/177, .
- Jan Babecký & Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julián Messina & Tairi Rõõm, 2010. "Downward nominal and real wage rigidity: survey evidence from European firms," Working Papers 110, Bank of Greece.
- Krebs, Tom & Scheffel, Martin, 2010. "A macroeconomic model for the evaluation of labor market reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2010. "Measuring Poverty Using Both Income and Wealth: An Empirical Comparison of Multidimensional Approaches Using Data for the U.S. and Spain," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_620, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giordano Mion & Hylke Vandenbussche & Linke Zhu, 2010. "Trade with China and skill upgrading: Evidence from Belgian firm level data," Working Paper Research 194, National Bank of Belgium.
- J.A. Bikker & O.W. Steenbeek & F. Torracchi, 2010. "The impact of scale, complexity, and service quality on the administrative costs of pension funds: A cross-country comparison," Working Papers 10-15, Utrecht School of Economics.