Fictitious Capital and Crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dudley Dillard, 1984. "Keynes and Marx: A Centennial Appraisal," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 6(3), pages 421-432, April.
- Kenway, Peter, 1980. "Marx, Keynes and the Possibility of Crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 23-36, March.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Giovanni Caravale (ed.), 1991. "Marx and Modern Economic Analysis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 78.
- Ferdinando Meacci, 1989. "Irving Fisher and the Classics on the Notion of Capital: Upheaval and Continuity in Economic Thought," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 409-424, Fall.
- Smith, Adam, 2008. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: A Selected Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199535927 edited by Sutherland, Kathryn.
- Arie Arnon, 1984. "Marx's Theory of Money: the Formative Years," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 555-575, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isidro-Luna, Victor, 2014. "¿Hacia dónde va el Banco del Sur? Revisando la experiencia del bndes en Brasil," eseconomía, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(40), pages 65-92, primer se.
More about this item
KeywordsMarx; fictitious capital; money capital; financial crises;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-01-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.