Report NEP-HPE-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Walker, 2008. "National Income in Domesday England," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-67, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2008. "Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields and Methods from Past to Future," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-64, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Andrés Álvarez & Diana Guevara & Juan Pablo García & Edwin López, 2009. "Price-takers VS. Great Numbers: Rethinking the Edgeworth-Walras Convergence on Perfect Competition Perfect Competition à la Debreu–Scarf," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 005216, UN - RCE - CID.
- Clive L Spash & Heinz Schandl, 2009. "Growth, the Environment and Keynes: Reflections on Two Heterodox Schools of Thought," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-01, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Regenwetter, Michel, 2008. "Perspectives on Preference Aggregation," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-26, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Conceição Soares, 2009. "Infinite Responsibility: An expression of Saintliness," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Colin Ash, 2008. "Happiness and Economics: A Buddhist Perspective," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-59, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Akcomak, Semih, 2009. "Bridges in social capital: A review of the definitions and the social capital of social capital researchers," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 1998. "Fictitious Capital and Crises," MPRA Paper 11761, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2009.
- Smith, Peter, 2009. "Induction, complexity, and economic methodology," MPRA Paper 12693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James C. Cox, 2009. "Some Issues of Methods, Theories, and Experimental Designs," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Brynin, Malcolm & Longhi, Simonetta & MartÃnez PÃ©rez, Ã lvaro, 2008. "The social significance of homogamy," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2009. "Rational expectations in urban economics," MPRA Paper 12709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yannick Barthe & Dominique Linhardt, 2009. "L'expérimentation : un autre agir politique," CSI Working Papers Series 013, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Item repec:oec:devaac:76-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Conti, Gabriella & Pudney, Stephen, 2008. "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Survey design and the analysis of satisfaction," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Epperson, James E., 2008. "The last of the American ag economists," Faculty Series 46416, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008. "Comparing the Early Research Performance of PhD Graduates in Labor Economics in Europe and the USA," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 850, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.