Reforma da Administração Pública: Antes e Depois da Democracia
[Public Administration Reforms: Before and After Democracy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnoldo C. Hax & Nicolas S. Majluf, 1984. "The Corporate Strategic Planning Process," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 47-60, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Administration; Reform; Democracy;
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.