Dynamics of Malawi’s trade flows: a gravity model approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alemayehu Geda & Haile Kebret, 2008.
"Regional Economic Integration in Africa: A Review of Problems and Prospects with a Case Study of COMESA,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(3), pages 357-394, June.
- Alemayehu Geda & Haile Kibret, 2002. "Regional Economic Integration in Africa: A Review of Problems and Prospects with a Case Study of COMESA," Working Papers 125, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Filippini, Carlo & Molini, Vasco, 2003. "The determinants of East Asian trade flows: a gravity equation approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 695-711, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karagoz Kadir, 2014. "Determinants Of Tourist Inflows To Romania: Evidence From Augmented Panel Gravity Model," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 347-358, July.
- Nu, Nu Lwin, 2009. "Analysis on International Trade of CLM Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 215, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Moses H. Lubinga & Barnabas Kiiza, 2013. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Bilateral Trade Flows: Insights from Uganda," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 227-239, June.
- Mohammad ALAWIN & Ziad ABU-LILA, 2016. "Uncertainty and Gravity Model for International Tourism Demand in Jordan: Evidence from Panel-GARCH Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1).
- Irwan Shah Zainal Abidin & Muhammad Haseeb & Rabiul Islam, 2016. "Regional Integration of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations Economic Community: An Analysis of Malaysia - Association of Southeast Asian Nations Exports," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 646-652.
More about this item
KeywordsMalawi’s trade dynamics; gravity model; panel data; fixed effects model;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-01-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.