Software Provision and the Impact of Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kazumichi Iwasa & Toru Kikuchi, 2011. "Software Provision and the Impact of Market Integration," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 685-696, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigne, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2007.
"Countries, regions and trade: On the welfare impacts of economic integration,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1277-1301, July.
- Kristian Behrens & Carl Gaigné & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jacques-François Thisse, 2007. "Countries, regions and trade: On the welfare impacts of economic integration," Post-Print halshs-00754213, HAL.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & GAIGNE, Carl & OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2007. "Countries, regions and trade: on the welfare impacts of economic integration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1936, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toru Kikuchi & Kazumichi Iwasa, 2011.
"Competing Industrial Standards and the Impact of Trade Liberalization,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 269-284.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi, 2008. "Competing Industrial Standards and the Impact of Trade Liberalization," MPRA Paper 8802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toru Kikuchi & Kazumichi Iwasa, 2009. "Competing Industrial Standards and the Impact of Trade Liberalization:Revised and Enlarged," Discussion Papers 0913, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
Keywordssoftware provision; market integration;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.