Growth literature and policies for the developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Greenwood, Jeremy & Yorukoglu, Mehmet, 1997.
"The replacement problem,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 457-499, December.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Jeremy Greenwood & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 1994. "The replacement problem," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 95, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cooley, T.F. & Greenwood, J. & Yorukoglu, M., 1995. "The Replacement Problem," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9508, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Cooley, T.F. & Greenwood, J. & Yorukoglu, M., 1997. "The Replacement Problem," RCER Working Papers 444, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Thomas F. Cooley & Jeremy Greenwood & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 1994. "The Replacement Problem," Working Papers 9408, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid & Arestis, Philip & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2008. "Financial structure and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 181-200, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rup Singh, 2015. "Forces of economic growth in China, India, and other Asian countries," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(1), pages 62-81, May.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "How can we double per capita incomes in Bangladesh in 15 years?," MPRA Paper 17302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSolow Growth Model; Endogenous Growth; Dynamic Growth Effects of Investment Rate; Policies for Developing Countries;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .