Report NEP-SEA-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2008. "Industrialization after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2008. "The Current Global Financial Turmoil and Asian Developing Countries," Working Papers 2008/15, Turkish Economic Association.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Supperamaniam, M., 2008. "Suggested Rules of Origin Regime for EAFTA," Discussion Papers DP 2008-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Djoni Hartono & Wawan Hermawan & Yayan, 2008. "AGEFIS:Applied General Equilibrium for FIScal Policy Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200807, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2008.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2008. "South-South Regionalism And Trade Cooperation In The Asia-Pacific Region," MPRA Paper 10886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Medalla, Erlinda M., 2008. "Rules of Origin: Regimes in East Asia and Recommendations for Best Practice," Discussion Papers DP 2008-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rodriguez, U-Primo E., 2008. "Impacts of the Free Trade Area of the Pacific (FTAAP) on Production, Consumption, and Trade of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha, 2008. "Growth literature and policies for the developing countries," MPRA Paper 10951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2008. "Examining Exchange Rates Exposure, J-Curve and the Marshall-Lerner Condition for High Frequency Trade Series between China and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 10916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2008.
- Pruksapong, Mutarika, 2008. "Organizational Member Learning and the Influential Factors: The Empirical Study of Thailand," MPRA Paper 10946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2008. "Demand for Skills, Supply of Skills and Returns to Schooling in Cambodia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0805, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & London, Rebecca A., 2008. "Race, Ethnicity and the Dynamics of Health Insurance Coverage," IZA Discussion Papers 3708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).