AGEFIS:Applied General Equilibrium for FIScal Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir, Hidayat & Asafu-Adjaye, John & Ducpham, Tien, 2013. "The impact of the Indonesian income tax reform: A CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 492-501.
- Amir, Hidayat & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2013. "Distributional Welfare Impact of the 2013 Adjustment of Tax-Free Income Threshold in Indonesia: A CGE Simulation," MPRA Paper 68571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Towards Full Employment Through Applied Algebra and Counter-Intuitive Behavior," MPRA Paper 56749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Hidayat Amir, 2015. "Project Evaluation of Transportation Projects: an Application of Financial Computable General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers ersa15p453, European Regional Science Association.
- AFM Mohiuddin & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2009. "Trade Liberalization of the Fishery Industry of Japan," Working Papers EMS_2009_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Amir, Hidayat, 2013. "Economic Impact Analysis of the 2012 Indonesia Mineral-Export Tax Policy: A CGE Approach," MPRA Paper 62669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbert W. V. Hasudungan & Sulthon S. Sabaruddin, 2016. "The Impact of Fiscal Reform on Indonesian Macroeconomy: A CGE Framework," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(3), pages 181-202, September.
- Ryuta Ray Kato, 2010. "Tax and Subsidy Policies for the Medical Service Sector and the Pharmaceutical Industry: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers EMS_2010_19, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2015. "Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: Institutions," MPRA Paper 63935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amir, Hidayat & Nugroho, Anda, 2013. "Development of Web-Based CGE Model for Tax Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 66300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "The Three Fatal Mistakes of Yesterday Economics: Profit, I=S, Employment," MPRA Paper 58253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAGEFIS; CGE; Fiscal Policy; Indonesia;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-10-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2008-10-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-10-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .