Report NEP-CMP-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriella Dellino & Mariagrazia Fedele & Carlo Meloni, 2008. "DOAM for Evolutionary Portfolio Optimization: a computational study," Quaderni DSEMS 05-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2008. "Creating and managing an impossibly large CGE database that is up-to-date," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-175, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Debby Lanser & Henk Kranendonk, 2008. "Investigating uncertainty in macroeconomic forecasts by stochastic simulation," CPB Discussion Paper 112, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sergio Chavez & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "Distributional Deviations in Random Number Generation in Finance," Research Paper Series 228, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Djoni Hartono & Wawan Hermawan & Yayan, 2008. "AGEFIS:Applied General Equilibrium for FIScal Policy Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200807, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2008.
- Smith, Peter, 2008. "New perspectives on realism, tractability, and complexity in economics," MPRA Paper 10899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiujian Peng & Yinhua Mai, 2008. "Population Ageing, Labour Market Reform and Economic Growth in China - A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-174, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "The Benefits of Linking CGE and Microsimulation Models: Evidence from a Flat Tax Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriella Dellino & Mariagrazia Fedele & Carlo Meloni, 2008. "Dynamic Objectives Aggregation in Multi-objective Evolutionary Optimization," Quaderni DSEMS 06-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Simon Emde & Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl, 2008. "Balancing mixed-model assembly lines: a computational evaluation of objectives to smoothen workload," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 17/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.