Social Economy and Social Economics –The Situation in the Republic of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guinnane Timothy W., 1994.
"A Failed Institutional Transplant: Raiffeisen's Credit Cooperatives in Ireland, 1894-1914,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 38-61, January.
- Guinnane, T.W., 1992. "A Failed Institutional Transplant: Raiffeisen's Credit Cooperatives in Ireland, 1894-1914," Papers 165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eoin Reeves & Dónal Palcic, 2004. "Privatization Policy and Enterprise Performance: the case of Ireland," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(4), pages 525-548, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial economy; Ireland;
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-09-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2008-09-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-09-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .