Report NEP-HIS-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2008. "Criminal Sentencing in Nineteenth Century Pennsylvania," NBER Working Papers 14283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hernando Matallana, 2008. "The Process of Circulation in Quesnay's Tableau Économique," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005000, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- John H. A. Munro, 2008. "Three Centuries of Luxury Textile Consumption in the Low Countries and England, 1330 - 1570: New Methodologies for Estimating Changes in Real Values," Working Papers tecipa-331, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2008. "International Financial Aggregation and Index Number Theory: A Chronological Half-Century Empirical Overview," MPRA Paper 10242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann, Peter, 2008. "Social Economy and Social Economics –The Situation in the Republic of Ireland," MPRA Paper 10246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2008. "A pioneer of a new monetary policy? Sweden’s price level targeting of the 1930s revisited," IEW - Working Papers 386, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aidt , T.S. & Franck, R., 2008. "How to Get the Snowball Rolling and Extend the Franchise: Voting on the Great Reform Act of 1832," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0832, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jürgen Schupp, 2008. "25 Years of SOEP: Over 25 Years of Cooperation of SOEP's DIW Berlin Survey Group with Infratest Sozialforschung and Bernhard von Rosenbladt," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 125, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).