The Process of Circulation in Quesnay's Tableau Économique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shlomo Maital, 1972. "The Tableau Economique as a Simple Leontief Model: An Amendment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 504-507.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting dynamics; circulation process; effective demand; input-output analysis; monetary production economy; physiocracy;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-09-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-09-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2008-09-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:005000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .