Report NEP-HPE-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernando Matallana, 2008. "The Process of Circulation in Quesnay's Tableau Économique," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005000, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2008. "A pioneer of a new monetary policy? Swedenï¿½s price level targeting of the 1930s revisited," IEW - Working Papers 386, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Herrmann, Peter & van der Maesen, Laurent J.G., 2008. "Social Quality and Precarity: Approaching New Patterns of Societal (Dis)Integration," MPRA Paper 10245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peschl, Markus F. & Fundneider, Thomas, 2008. "Emergent Innovation and Sustainable Knowledge Co-creation. A Socio-Epistemological Approach to “Innovation from within”," MPRA Paper 10215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2008. "New Keynesian models: not yet useful for policy analysis," Staff Report 409, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002346 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zaman, Asad, 2008. "Causal Relations via Econometrics," MPRA Paper 10128, University Library of Munich, Germany.