Instilling Norms in a Turmoil of Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rossella Argenziano & Itzhak Gilboa, 2012.
"History as a coordination device,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 501-512, October.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Argenziano, Rossella, 2006. "History as a Coordination Device," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275700, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Argenziano, Rossella & Gilboa, Itzhak, 2010. "History as a Coordination Device," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275753, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Rossella Argenziano & Itzhak Gilboa, 2012. "History as a coordination device," Post-Print hal-00745596, HAL.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Savikhin, Anya C. & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2012.
"Behavioral spillovers in coordination games,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 233-245.
- Timothy Cason & Anya Samek & Roman Sheremeta, 2010. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Artefactual Field Experiments 00423, The Field Experiments Website.
- Timothy N. Cason & Anya C. Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Working Papers 11-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cason, Timothy & Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," MPRA Paper 52106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2007. "Corruption, Norms, and Legal Enforcement: Evidence from Diplomatic Parking Tickets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 1020-1048, December.
- Bednar, Jenna & Chen, Yan & Liu, Tracy Xiao & Page, Scott, 2012. "Behavioral spillovers and cognitive load in multiple games: An experimental study," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 12-31.
More about this item
Keywordssocial norms; case-based decision making; anti-corruption;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SOC-2015-02-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ppc:wpaper:0004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandro Sontuoso). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/peupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.