Consistency in pluralism and microfoundations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, John B, 1999. "Common Sense: A Middle Way between Formalism and Post-Structuralism?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 503-515, July.
- Victoria Chick & Sheila Dow, 2005. "The meaning of open systems," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 363-381.
- Simon Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Internal consistency, price rigidity and the microfoundations of macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 129-146.
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 1984. "Reflections on the Development of Economics as a Discipline," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 489-517, Winter.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2007. "Variety Of Methodological Approach In Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 447-465, July.
- Hamouda, Omar F & Harcourt, G C, 1988. "Post Keynesianism: From Criticism to Coherence?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Walters, Bernard & Young, David, 1997. "On the Coherence of Post-Keynesian Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 329-349, August.
- Arestis, Philip & Dunn, Stephen P & Sawyer, Malcolm, 1999. "On the Coherence of Post-Keynesian Economics: A Comment on Walters and Young," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(3), pages 339-345, August.
More about this item
KeywordsConsistency; pluralism; microfoundations;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-07-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-07-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-07-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pke:wpaper:pkwp1408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jo Michell). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pksggea.html .