Consistency in pluralism and microfoundations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Internal consistency, price rigidity and the microfoundations of macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 129-146.
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 1984. "Reflections on the Development of Economics as a Discipline," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 489-517, Winter.
- Davis, John B, 1999. "Common Sense: A Middle Way between Formalism and Post-Structuralism?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 503-515, July.
- Arestis, Philip & Dunn, Stephen P & Sawyer, Malcolm, 1999. "On the Coherence of Post-Keynesian Economics: A Comment on Walters and Young," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(3), pages 339-345, August.
- Victoria Chick & Sheila Dow, 2005. "The meaning of open systems," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 363-381.
- Hamouda, Omar F & Harcourt, G C, 1988. "Post Keynesianism: From Criticism to Coherence?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2007. "Variety Of Methodological Approach In Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 447-465, July.
- Walters, Bernard & Young, David, 1997. "On the Coherence of Post-Keynesian Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 329-349, August.
More about this item
KeywordsConsistency; pluralism; microfoundations;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-07-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-07-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-07-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pke:wpaper:pkwp1408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jo Michell). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pksggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.