Hedging error in Lévy models with a Fast Fourier Transform approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Flavio Angelini & Marco Nicolosi, 2010. "On the Effect of Skewness and Kurtosis Misspecification on the Hedging Error," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 39(3), pages 203-226, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavio Angelini & Stefano Herzel, 2010.
"Explicit formulas for the minimal variance hedging strategy in a martingale case,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 33(1), pages 63-79, May.
- Flavio Angelini & Stefano Herzel, 2007. "Explicit formulas for the minimal variance hedging strategy in a martingale case," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 35/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Product variety, product quality, and evidence of Schumpeterian endogenous growth: a note," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 93/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsHedging; Lévy models; Fast Fourier Transform;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:wpaper:43/2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.