Il valore aggiunto su scala comunale: la Regione Umbria 2001-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo V. Fiorio, 2004. "Confidence intervals for kernel density estimation," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 168-179, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2011.
"Temporary job protection and productivity growth in EU economies,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
87/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2011. "Temporary job protection and productivity growth in EU economies," MPRA Paper 29698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2011. "Foreign Investments and Productivity Evidence from European Regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 83/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Mirella Damiani, 2010. "Labour regulation, corporate governance and varieties of capitalism," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 76/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Silvia Micheli, 2010. "Learning Curve and Wind Power," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 81/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Stefano Herzel & Marco Nicolosi & Cătălin Stărică, 2012.
"The cost of sustainability in optimal portfolio decisions,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3-4), pages 333-349, May.
- Stefano Herzel, Stefano & Marco Nicolosi, Marco & Starica, Catalin, 2010. "The cost of sustainability on optimal portfolio choices," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/15, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Stefano Herzel & Marco Nicolosi & Catalin Starica, 2011. "The cost of sustainability on optimal portfolio choices," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 84/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Product variety, product quality, and evidence of Schumpeterian endogenous growth: a note," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 93/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Luca Secondi, 2021. "Estimating Household Consumption Expenditure at Local Level In Italy: The Potential of the Cokriging Spatial Predictor," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 153(2), pages 651-674, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marc Rockmore & Christopher B. Barrett & Jeannie Annan, 2016. "An Empirical Exploration of the Near-Term and Persistent Effects of Conflict on Risk Preferences," HiCN Working Papers 239, Households in Conflict Network.
- Yosh Halberstam, 2019. "Voice at Work," Working Papers tecipa-636, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Dal Bianco, 2016. "Going clubbing in the eighties: convergence in manufacturing sectors at a glance," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 623-659, March.
- Ralph W Bailey & John T Addison, 2010.
"A Smoothed- Distribution Form of Nadaraya- Watson Estimation,"
10-30, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ralph W. Bailey & John T. Addison, 2010. "A Smoothed-Distribution Form of Nadaraya-Watson Estimation," GEMF Working Papers 2011-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Mehtabul Azam & Nishith Prakash, 2015.
"A Distributional Analysis of Public–Private Wage Differential in India,"
LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(4), pages 394-414, December.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Prakash, Nishith, 2010. "A Distributional Analysis of the Public-Private Wage Differential in India," IZA Discussion Papers 5132, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gnann, Till & Plötz, Patrick & Funke, Simon & Wietschel, Martin, 2014. "What is the market potential of electric vehicles as commercial passenger cars? A case study from Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S14/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Talamakrouni, Majda & Van Keilegom, Ingrid & El Ghouch, Anouar, 2016. "Parametrically guided nonparametric density and hazard estimation with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 308-323.
More about this item
KeywordsStima e ricostruzione microdati; convergenza; stime di densità kernel;
All these keywords.
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:wpaper:15/2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.