Conditional Cash Transfer Program in the Philippines: Is It Reaching the Extremely Poor?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cecchini, Simone & Madariaga, Aldo, 2011. "Conditional cash transfer programmes: the recent experience in Latin America and the Caribbean," Cuadernos de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 95 edited by Eclac.
- Sergei Soares & Rafael Guerreiro Osório & Fábio Veras Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Eduardo Zepeda, 2009.
"Conditional cash transfers in Brazil, Chile and Mexico: impacts upon inequality,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 0(Special i), pages 207-224.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares & Rafael Guerreiro Osório & Fabio Veras Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Eduardo Zepeda, 2007. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Brazil, Chile and Mexico: Impacts upon Inequality," Working Papers 35, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arturo Martinez Jr., 2016. "Analytical Tools for Measuring Poverty Dynamics: An Application Using Panel Data in the Philippines," Working Papers id:10550, eSocialSciences.
- Eunju Kim & Jayoung Yoo, 2015. "Conditional Cash Transfer in the Philippines: How to Overcome Institutional Constraints for Implementing Social Protection," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 75-89, January.
- Melba V. Tutor, 2014. "The impact of the PhilippinesÕ conditional cash transfer program on consumption," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 51(1), pages 117-161, June.
More about this item
Keywordstargeting; Philippines; Conditional Cash Transfers (CCT); Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2012-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .