FDI Investment Incentive System and FDI Inflows: The Philippine Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008. "FDI Investment Incentive System and FDI Inflows: the Philippine Experience," Research Paper Series RPS 2007-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2006. "FDI Investment Incentive System and FDI Inflows : The Philippine Experience," Finance Working Papers 22335, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J Rolfe & David A Ricks & Martha M Pointer & Mark McCarthy, 1993. "Determinants of FDI Incentive Preferences of MNEs," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 335-355, June.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003.
"The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives,"
EIJS Working Paper Series
168, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 9489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hines, James R, Jr, 1996.
"Altered States: Taxes and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in America,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1076-1094, December.
- James R. Hines Jr., 1993. "Altered States: Taxes and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in America," NBER Working Papers 4397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin E. Diokno, 2005. "Reforming the Philippine Tax System: Lessons from Two Tax Reform Programs," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200502, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Louis T., Jr. Wells & Nancy J. Allen & Jacques Morisset & Neda Pirnia, 2001. "Using Tax Incentives to Compete for Foreign Investment : Are They Worth the Costs?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13979.
- Gordon H. HANSON, 2001. "Should Countries Promote Foreign Direct Investment?," G-24 Discussion Papers 9, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mari-Len Reyes-Macasaquit, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration in the Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 22690, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Philippine Institute for Development Studies, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Industrial Policies : The Philippine Experience," Development Economics Working Papers 22681, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Macasaquit, Mari-Len R., 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Philippines; Technical Assistance Report on Road Map for a Pro-Growth and Equitable Tax System," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2014. "Investment Liberalization and Facilitation Toward AEC 2015," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2012 Vol. 39 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Alexander D Klemm & Dennis P Botman & Reza Baqir, 2008. "Investment Incentives and Effective Tax Rates in the Philippines; A Comparison With Neighboring Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/207, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment incentives; corporate taxation; Foreign direct investment (FDI);
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2006-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .