Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) Arrangements: The Experience and Policy Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jim Leitzel, 1989. "Damage Measures and Incomplete Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(1), pages 92-101, Spring.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 1999. "Unforeseen Contingencies and Incomplete Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 83-114.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2002. "Infrastructure Development: Experience and Policy Options for the Future," Discussion Papers DP 2002-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Scott E. Masten & Stéphane Saussier, 2000. "Econometrics of Contracts : an Assessment of Developments in the Empirical Literature on Contracting," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 215-236.
- Renato Reside, Jr., 1999. "Estimating the Philippine Government's Exposure to the Risk from Contingent Liabilities in Infrastructure Projects," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199914, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Ilya Segal, 1999. "Complexity and Renegotiation: A Foundation for Incomplete Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 57-82.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure investments; BOT projects; public-private sector partnerships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2005-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .