H Index: A Statistical Proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerchiello, Paola & Giudici, Paolo, 2012. "On the distribution of functionals of discrete ordinal variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 2044-2049.
- Dalla Valle, L. & Giudici, P., 2008. "A Bayesian approach to estimate the marginal loss distributions in operational risk management," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3107-3127, February.
- Jan Beirlant & John H. J. Einmahl, 2010. "Asymptotics for the Hirsch Index," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(3), pages 355-364.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Power Laws in Economics and Finance," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 255-294, May.
- Izsak, F., 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation for constrained parameters of multinomial distributions--Application to Zipf-Mandelbrot models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1575-1583, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-04-27 (Econometrics)
- NEP-SOG-2013-04-27 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .