On the distribution of functionals of discrete ordinal variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciardo, Gianfranco & Leemis, Lawrence M. & Nicol, David, 1995. "On the minimum of independent geometrically distributed random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 313-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2016. "How to measure the quality of financial tweets," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1695-1713, July.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2013. "Bayesian Credit Ratings (new version)," DEM Working Papers Series 030, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2013. "H Index: A Statistical Proposal," DEM Working Papers Series 039, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1194-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donata Marasini & Piero Quatto, 2014. "A characterization of linear satisfaction measures," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 72(1), pages 17-23, April.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2015. "A Bayesian h-index: how to measure research impact," DEM Working Papers Series 102, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsOrder statistics; Discrete parents; Quantile based measure; L-estimators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:11:p:2044-2049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.