On the distribution of functionals of discrete ordinal variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciardo, Gianfranco & Leemis, Lawrence M. & Nicol, David, 1995. "On the minimum of independent geometrically distributed random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 313-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2016. "How to measure the quality of financial tweets," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1695-1713, July.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2013. "Bayesian Credit Ratings (new version)," DEM Working Papers Series 030, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2013. "H Index: A Statistical Proposal," DEM Working Papers Series 039, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1194-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donata Marasini & Piero Quatto, 2014. "A characterization of linear satisfaction measures," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 72(1), pages 17-23, April.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2015. "A Bayesian h-index: how to measure research impact," DEM Working Papers Series 102, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsOrder statistics; Discrete parents; Quantile based measure; L-estimators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:11:p:2044-2049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .