Targeting Accuracy of the NREG: Evidence from Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar & Manoj K Pandey, 2013. "Targeting Accuracy of the NREG: Evidence from Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 25(5), pages 758-777, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghav Gaiha & Vani S. Kulkarni & Manoj K. Pandey & Katsushi S. Imai, 2009.
"National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, Poverty and Prices in Rural India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2009-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Raghav Gaiha & Vani Kulkarni & Manoj Pandey & Katsushi Imai, 2009. "National rural employment guarantee scheme, poverty and prices in rural India," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0908, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin, 2005. "Decentralized targeting of an antipoverty program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 705-727, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Upasak, 2015. "Does Political Activism and Affiliation Affect Allocation of Benefits in the Rural Employment Guarantee Program: Evidence from West Bengal, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 202-217.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment Guarantee; Poverty; Self-Selection; Wage; India;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2010-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .