Labor Domestic Violence and Women's Health in India: Evidence from Health Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bina Agarwal, 1997. "''Bargaining'' and Gender Relations: Within and Beyond the Household," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-51.
- Fanslow, Janet & Coggan, Carolyn & Miller, Brent & Norton, Robyn, 1997. "The economic cost of homicide in New Zealand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 973-977, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic violence; health; prevalence rate;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-07-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-07-11 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-07-11 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2009-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .