Domestic violence and women’s health in India: evidence from health survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pandey, Manoj K. & Singh, Prakash & Yadav, Ram Ashish, 2008. "Domestic violence and women’s health in India: evidence from health survey," MPRA Paper 15924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fanslow, Janet & Coggan, Carolyn & Miller, Brent & Norton, Robyn, 1997. "The economic cost of homicide in New Zealand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 973-977, October.
- Bina Agarwal, 1997. "''Bargaining'' and Gender Relations: Within and Beyond the Household," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajaz Ahmed & Usman Mustafa & Ghulam Samad, 2012. "Economic Appraisal of Rooftop Rainwater Harvesting Technology in Bagh and Battagram Districts Pakistan," CEECC Working Paper 2012:02, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic violence; health; prevalence rate;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .