Recent Macroeconomic Developments and Implications for Poverty and Employment in Pakistan: The Cost of Foreign Exchange Reserve Holdings in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tilat Anwar, 1996. "Structural Adjustment and Poverty: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 911-926.
- Mohammad, Irfan & Amjad, Rashid, 1994. "Poverty in rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raza Ali Khan, 2007. "Understanding Poverty through the Eyes of Low-salaried Government Employees: A Case Study of the NED University of Engineering and Technology," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 623-641.
- Fatima, Amber & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Islam, Faridul, 2012.
"Nexus of Trade, Investment and Poverty: Evidence from Pakistan,"
Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 35(2), pages 87-108, June.
- Amber, Fatima & Muhammad, Shahbaz & Faridul, Islam, 2012. "Nexus of trade, investment and poverty: evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 39068, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2012.
- Qaisar Abbas & James Foreman-Peck, 2008.
"Human Capital and Economic Growth: Pakistan, 1960-2003,"
Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 1-27, Jan-Jun.
- Abbas, Qaisar & Foreman-Peck, James, 2007. "Human Capital and Economic Growth: Pakistan, 1960-2003," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Dec 2007.
- Akram, Naeem, 2010. "Fiscal Scenario of South Asian Countries: Implications for Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation," MPRA Paper 29103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2004-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.