Recent Macroeconomic Developments and Implications for Poverty and Employment in Pakistan: The Cost of Foreign Exchange Reserve Holdings in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad, Irfan & Amjad, Rashid, 1994. "Poverty in rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tilat Anwar, 1996. "Structural Adjustment and Poverty: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 911-926.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raza Ali Khan, 2007. "Understanding Poverty through the Eyes of Low-salaried Government Employees: A Case Study of the NED University of Engineering and Technology," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 623-641.
- Qaisar Abbas & James Foreman-Peck, 2008.
"Human Capital and Economic Growth: Pakistan, 1960-2003,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 1-27, Jan-Jun.
- Abbas, Qaisar & Foreman-Peck, James, 2007. "Human Capital and Economic Growth: Pakistan, 1960-2003," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Dec 2007.
- Akram, Naeem, 2010. "Fiscal Scenario of South Asian Countries: Implications for Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation," MPRA Paper 29103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-08-31 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2004-08-31 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2004-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .