Complementarity of Trade and FDI Liberalization in Industrial Growth: Lessons from Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Premachandra Athukorala, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment and Manufacturing for Export in a New Exporting Country: The Case of Sri Lanka," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 543-564, July.
- Harberger, Arnold C., 1996. "Reflections on economic growth in Asia and the Pacific," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 365-392.
- Nayyar, Deepak, 1978. "Transnational Corporations and Manufactured Exports from Poor Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(349), pages 59-84, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garry Pursell & F.M. Ziaul Ahsan, 2011. "Sri Lanka's Trade Policies: Back to Protectionism," ASARC Working Papers 2011-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2013. "Increase in protectionism and its impact on Sri Lanka's performance in global markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6512, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2004-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.