Financial Developments in India: Should India introduce capital account convertibility?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Crawford Building, Lennox Crossing, Building #132, Canberra ACT 2601|
Phone: +61 2 6125 4705
Fax: +61 2 6125 5448
Web page: https://crawford.anu.edu.au/acde/asarc/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sebastian Edwards, 1999.
"How Effective are Capital Controls?,"
NBER Working Papers
7413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Kathryn Campion & Rebecca M. Neumann, 2003. "Compositional Effects of Capital Controls - Theory and Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7), pages 957-973, 07.
- Pierre-Richard AgÈnor, 2003.
"Benefits and Costs of International Financial Integration: Theory and Facts,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1089-1118, 08.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 2001. "Benefits and costs of international financial integration : theory and facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2699, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2003. "FDI in Crisis and Recovery: Lessons from the 1997-98 Asian Crisis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Vijay Joshi, 2003. "India and the Impossible Trinity," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 555-583, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2004-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.