From creativeness to innovativeness: a firm-level investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loof, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2002.
"Knowledge capital and performance heterogeneity: : A firm-level innovation study,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 61-85, March.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "Knowledge Capital and Performance Heterogeneity: A Firm Level Innovation Study," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 387, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhardt Bode & Lucia Perez Villar, 2017.
"Creativity, education or what? On the measurement of regional human capital,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96, pages 51-67, March.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Perez Villar, Lucia, 2014. "Creativity, education or what? On the measurement of regional human capital," Kiel Working Papers 1958, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordscreative human capital; innovativeness; knowledge production function; nonlinearity;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2013-04-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-04-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-04-20 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.