Monetary Policy Neutrality: Sign Restrictions Go to Monte Carlo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1999. "The Impact of Outsourcing and High-Technology Capital on Wages: Estimates For the United States, 1979–1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 907-940.
- Roberta Rabellotti & Anna Carabelli & Giovanna Hirsch, 2007. "Italian Industrial Districts on the Move: Where Are They Going?," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 19-41, July.
- Arnaldo Camuffo & Roberto Grandinetti, 2011. "Italian industrial districts as cognitive systems: Are they still reproducible?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9-10), pages 815-852, March.
- Gaggio, Dario, 2006. "Pyramids of Trust: Social Embeddedness and Political Culture in Two Italian Gold Jewelry Districts," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 19-58, March.
- Alessia Sammarra & Fiorenza Belussi, 2006. "Evolution and relocation in fashion-led Italian districts: evidence from two case-studies," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 543-562, November.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Eleonora Cutrini, 2010.
"Moving Eastwards While Remaining Embedded: The Case of the Marche Footwear District, Italy,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 991-1019, June.
- Eleonora Cutrini, 2010. "Moving Eastwards while Remaining Embedded: the Case of the Marche Footwear District, Italy," Working Papers 23-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Mar 2010.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005.
"Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters," Working Papers 72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- Fernando G. Alberti, 2006. "The decline of the industrial district of Como: recession, relocation or reconversion?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 473-501, November.
- Bair, Jennifer & Gereffi, Gary, 2001. "Local Clusters in Global Chains: The Causes and Consequences of Export Dynamism in Torreon's Blue Jeans Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1885-1903, November.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Terheggen, Anne & Tijaja, Julia, 2011. "China as a Final Market: The Gabon Timber and Thai Cassava Value Chains," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1177-1190, July.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Alessia Sammarra, 2006. "Evolution and Relocation in Fashion-led Italian Districts: Evidence from two Case-Studies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0023, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Maria Chiarvesio & Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2008. "Global Value Chains and Open Networks: The Case of Italian Industrial Districts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 333-350, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2014.
"Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 693-714, October.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Conti, Antonio & Luciani, Matteo, 2012. "Do Euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matteo Luciani & Antoniomaria Conti & Matteo Barigozzi, 2013. "Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153330, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy shocks; VARs; sign restrictions; dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models; monetary neutrality.;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-11-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-11-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .