Monetary Policy Neutrality: Sign Restrictions Go to Monte Carlo
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2014.
"Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 693-714, October.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Conti, Antonio & Luciani, Matteo, 2012. "Do Euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matteo Luciani & Antoniomaria Conti & Matteo Barigozzi, 2013. "Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153330, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy shocks; VARs; sign restrictions; dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models; monetary neutrality.;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-11-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-11-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .