Report NEP-DGE-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jidoud, Ahmat, 2012. "The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Subsaharan African Economies: An application to Côte d'Ivoire," TSE Working Papers 12-346, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gerhard Glomm & Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2012. "Fiscal Austerity Measures: Spending Cuts vs. Tax Increases," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-594, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gary D. Hansen & Minchung Hsu & Junsang Lee, 2012. "Health Insurance Reform: The Impact of a Medicare Buy-In," NBER Working Papers 18529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2012. "Monetary Policy Neutrality: Sign Restrictions Go to Monte Carlo," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0151, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Haider, Adnan & Din, Musleh-ud & Ghani, Ejaz, 2012. "Monetary policy, informality and business cycle fluctuations in a developing economy vulnerable to external shocks," MPRA Paper 42484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Han Chen & Vasco Curdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2012. "The macroeconomic effects of large-scale asset purchase programs," Working Paper Series 2012-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Demian Pouzo & Ignacio Presno, 2012. "Sovereign default risk and uncertainty premia," Working Papers 12-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:152012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dasgupta, Basab & Zimmermann, Christian, 2012. "Loan Regulation and Child Labor in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 6979, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2012. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," Working Paper Series 2012-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Leonardo Melosi, 2012. "Signaling effects of monetary policy," Working Paper Series WP-2012-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2012. "Fitting U.S. Trend Inflation: A Rolling-Window Approach," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0152, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Meghir, Costas & Narita, Renata & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Working Papers 109, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2012. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-114/IV, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Apr 2015.
- Cristiano Cantore & Filippo Ferroni & Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 2012. "The dynamics of hours worked and technology," Working Papers 1238, Banco de España.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Fair Accumulation under Risky Lifetime," PSE Working Papers halshs-00746913, HAL.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2012. "DGEP - A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of the Portuguese Economy: Model Documentation," Working Papers 127, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Chung Tran, 2012. "Fiscal Policy as a Temptation Control Device," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-595, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gaël Giraud & Antonin Pottier, 2012. "Debt-Deflation versus the Liquidity Trap : the Dilemma of Nonconventional Monetary Policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00747904, HAL.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2012. "Carbon Sequestration, Economic Policies and Growth," TSE Working Papers 12-349, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2013.
- Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2012. "Foreign firms and the diffusion of knowledge," Working Papers 2012-055, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:032012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore