When does the Oil Price Affect the Norwegian Exchange Rate?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Qaisar Farooq Akram, 2000. "When Does the Oil Price Affect the Norwegian Exchange Rate?," Economics Series Working Papers 31, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalwij, Adriaan S., 2003.
"A maximum likelihood estimator based on first differences for a panel data Tobit model with individual specific effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 165-172, November.
- Kalwij, A.S., 2000. "A Maximum Likelihood Estimator based on First Differences for a Panel Data Tobit Model with Individual Specific Effects," Discussion Paper 2000-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Millard, Stephen & Scott, Andrew & Sensier, Marianne, 1997.
"The Labour Market over the Business Cycle: Can Theory Fit the Facts?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, pages 70-92.
- S Millard & Andrew Scott & M Sensier, 1997. "The Labour Market over the Business Cycle: Can Theory Fit the Facts?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0364, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bell, D. & RA Hart, 1999. "Overtime Working in an Unregulated Labour Market," Working Papers Series 9904, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1999.
"Overtime Work and Overtime Compensation in Germany,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(4), pages 419-436, September.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1999. "Overtime Work and Overtime Compensation in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 48, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David N F Bell & Robert A Hart, 1995. "Working Time in Great Britain, 1975-1990," Working Papers Series 95/9, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1991. "The Effects of Overtime Pay Regulation on Worker Compensation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 719-740.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1993. "Overtime Pay, Overtime Hours, and Labor Unions," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 253-278, April.
- Calmfors, Lars & Hoel, Michael, 1988. " Work Sharing and Overtime," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 45-62.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geir E. Alstad, 2010. "The long-run exchange rate for NOK: a BEER approach," Working Paper 2010/19, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2003. "Econometric inflation targeting," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 430-461, December.
- Chen, Hongtao & Liu, Li & Wang, Yudong & Zhu, Yingming, 2016. "Oil price shocks and U.S. dollar exchange rates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1036-1048.
- Luc Bauwens & Dagfinn Rime & Genaro Sucarrat, 2006.
"Exchange rate volatility and the mixture of distribution hypothesis,"
Springer, pages 889-911.
- BAUWENS, Luc & RIME, Dagfinn & SUCARRAT, Genaro, "undated". "Exchange rate volatility and the mixture of distribution hypothesis," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1788, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & RIME, Dagfinn & SUCARRAT, Genaro, 2005. "Exchange rate volatility and the mixture of distribution hypothesis," CORE Discussion Papers 2005058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc, BAUWENS & Dagfinn, RIME & Genaro, SUCARRAT, 2005. "Exchange Rate Volatility and the Mixture of Distribution Hypothesis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005043, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Bowe, Michael & Saltvedt, Thina M., 2004. "Currency invoicing practices, exchange rate volatility and pricing-to-market: evidence from product level data," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 281-308.
More about this item
KeywordsOIL PRICES ; EXCHANGE RATE ; ECONOMETRIC MODELS;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:9931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .