Testing for production with complementarities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald Brown & Caterina Calsamiglia, 2007.
"The Nonparametric Approach to Applied Welfare Analysis,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(1), pages 183-188, April.
- Donald J. Brown & Caterina Calsamiglia, 2005. "The Nonparametric Approach to Applied Welfare Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1507, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dziewulski, Pawel, 2014. "Revealed time-preference," MPRA Paper 56596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pawel Dziewulski, 2015. "Revealed time-preference," Economics Series Working Papers 748, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Chambers & Federico Echenique, 2009. "Profit maximization and supermodular technology," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 173-183, August.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "A necessary and sufficient condition for rationalizability in a quasi-linear context," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-200, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsprofit maximisation; production complementarities; supermodular production; modern manufacturing; cyclical monotonicity; quasilinear preferences;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.