Assessing the Impact of the ASEAN Economic Community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime de Melo & Sherman Robinson, 2015.
"Productivity and externalities: models of export-led growth,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 3, pages 43-70
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Productivity and externalities : models of export led growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 387, The World Bank.
- Löfgren, Hans & Harris, Rebecca Lee & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "A standard computable general equilibrium (CGE) model in GAMS," TMD discussion papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itakura, Ken, 2014. "Impact of liberalization and improved connectivity and facilitation in ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 2-11.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; AEC; CGE model;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osp:wpaper:11e002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akiko Murashita). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iposujp.html .