Eigenvector Procedure based on Weighted Preference Flows in Multicriteria Outranking Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Keyser, Wim & Peeters, Peter, 1996. "A note on the use of PROMETHEE multicriteria methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 457-461, March.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans, 1992. "PROMETHEE V: MCDM problems with segmentation constraints," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9341, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- B. Roy & Ph. Vincke, 1984. "Relational Systems of Preference with One or More Pseudo-Criteria: Some New Concepts and Results," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1323-1335, November.
- Brans, J. P. & Vincke, Ph. & Mareschal, B., 1986. "How to select and how to rank projects: The method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 228-238, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple criteria analysis; PROMETHEE; ELECTRE; Valued outranking relations;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .