Smart metering projects: an interpretive framework for successful implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joung, Manho & Kim, Jinho, 2013. "Assessing demand response and smart metering impacts on long-term electricity market prices and system reliability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 441-448.
- Ruester, Sophia & Schwenen, Sebastian & Batlle, Carlos & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio, 2014. "From distribution networks to smart distribution systems: Rethinking the regulation of European electricity DSOs," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 229-237.
- Costa-Campi, M.T. & Duch-Brown, N. & García-Quevedo, J., 2014.
"R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 20-30.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo, 2013. "R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry," Working Papers 2013/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Colak, Ilhami & Fulli, Gianluca & Sagiroglu, Seref & Yesilbudak, Mehmet & Covrig, Catalin-Felix, 2015. "Smart grid projects in Europe: Current status, maturity and future scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 58-70.
- Ivanov, Chris & Getachew, Lullit & Fenrick, Steve A. & Vittetoe, Bethany, 2013. "Enabling technologies and energy savings: The case of EnergyWise Smart Meter Pilot of Connexus Energy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 76-84.
- Sharma, Konark & Mohan Saini, Lalit, 2015. "Performance analysis of smart metering for smart grid: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 720-735.
- Ruggiero, Salvatore & Varho, Vilja & Rikkonen, Pasi, 2015. "Transition to distributed energy generation in Finland: Prospects and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 433-443.
- Giacomo Di Foggia, 2016. "Effectiveness of Energy Efficiency Certificates as Drivers for Industrial Energy Efficiency Projects," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 273-280.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2014. "Valuing smart meters," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 280-294.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2020-01-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2020-01-27 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-PPM-2020-01-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:osfxxx:zcf34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSF). General contact details of provider: https://osf.io/preprints/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.