Snapshot of the Carbon Sequestration Certification Market Ecosystem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Detlef P. van Vuuren & Elke Stehfest & David E. H. J. Gernaat & Maarten Berg & David L. Bijl & Harmen Sytze Boer & Vassilis Daioglou & Jonathan C. Doelman & Oreane Y. Edelenbosch & Mathijs Harmsen & A, 2018. "Alternative pathways to the 1.5 °C target reduce the need for negative emission technologies," Nature Climate Change, Nature, vol. 8(5), pages 391-397, May.
- Cameron Hepburn & Ella Adlen & John Beddington & Emily A. Carter & Sabine Fuss & Niall Mac Dowell & Jan C. Minx & Pete Smith & Charlotte K. Williams, 2019. "The technological and economic prospects for CO2 utilization and removal," Nature, Nature, vol. 575(7781), pages 87-97, November.
- Lackner, Klaus S. & Wendt, Christopher H. & Butt, Darryl P. & Joyce, Edward L. & Sharp, David H., 1995. "Carbon dioxide disposal in carbonate minerals," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1153-1170.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chen, Siyuan & Liu, Jiangfeng & Zhang, Qi & Teng, Fei & McLellan, Benjamin C., 2022. "A critical review on deployment planning and risk analysis of carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS) toward carbon neutrality," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 167(C).
- Michael Carus & Lara Dammer & Achim Raschka & Pia Skoczinski, 2020. "Renewable carbon: Key to a sustainable and future‐oriented chemical and plastic industry: Definition, strategy, measures and potential," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 488-505, June.
- Hsing-Hsuan Chen & Andries F. Hof & Vassilis Daioglou & Harmen Sytze de Boer & Oreane Y. Edelenbosch & Maarten van den Berg & Kaj-Ivar van der Wijst & Detlef P. van Vuuren, 2021. "Using Decomposition Analysis to Determine the Main Contributing Factors to Carbon Neutrality across Sectors," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Georgios Varvoutis & Athanasios Lampropoulos & Evridiki Mandela & Michalis Konsolakis & George E. Marnellos, 2022. "Recent Advances on CO 2 Mitigation Technologies: On the Role of Hydrogenation Route via Green H 2," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(13), pages 1-38, June.
- Anqi Zeng & Wu Chen & Kasper Dalgas Rasmussen & Xuehong Zhu & Maren Lundhaug & Daniel B. Müller & Juan Tan & Jakob K. Keiding & Litao Liu & Tao Dai & Anjian Wang & Gang Liu, 2022. "Battery technology and recycling alone will not save the electric mobility transition from future cobalt shortages," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 13(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Ángel Galán-Martín & Daniel Vázquez & Selene Cobo & Niall Dowell & José Antonio Caballero & Gonzalo Guillén-Gosálbez, 2021. "Delaying carbon dioxide removal in the European Union puts climate targets at risk," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Koasidis, Konstantinos & Marinakis, Vangelis & Nikas, Alexandros & Chira, Katerina & Flamos, Alexandros & Doukas, Haris, 2022. "Monetising behavioural change as a policy measure to support energy management in the residential sector: A case study in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Subrato Acharjya & Jiacheng Chen & Minghui Zhu & Chong Peng, 2021. "Elucidating the reactivity and nature of active sites for tin phthalocyanine during CO2 reduction," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(6), pages 1191-1197, December.
- Yang Ou & Christopher Roney & Jameel Alsalam & Katherine Calvin & Jared Creason & Jae Edmonds & Allen A. Fawcett & Page Kyle & Kanishka Narayan & Patrick O’Rourke & Pralit Patel & Shaun Ragnauth & Ste, 2021. "Deep mitigation of CO2 and non-CO2 greenhouse gases toward 1.5 °C and 2 °C futures," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9, December.
- Kakizawa, M. & Yamasaki, A. & Yanagisawa, Y., 2001. "A new CO2 disposal process via artificial weathering of calcium silicate accelerated by acetic acid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 341-354.
- Cameron Hepburn & Brian O’Callaghan & Nicholas Stern & Joseph Stiglitz & Dimitri Zenghelis, 2020.
"Will COVID-19 fiscal recovery packages accelerate or retard progress on climate change?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 359-381.
- Hepburn, Cameron & O'Callaghan, Brian & Stern, Nicholas & Stiglitz, Joseph & Zenghelis, Dimitri, 2020. "Will COVID-19 fiscal recovery packages accelerate or retard progress on climate change?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112458, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wang, Xiaolong & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes, 2013. "Optimization of carbon dioxide capture and storage with mineralisation using recyclable ammonium salts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 431-438.
- Andrew William Ruttinger & Miyuru Kannangara & Jalil Shadbahr & Phil De Luna & Farid Bensebaa, 2021. "How CO 2 -to-Diesel Technology Could Help Reach Net-Zero Emissions Targets: A Canadian Case Study," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(21), pages 1-21, October.
- Ioannis Rigopoulos & Michalis A. Vasiliades & Klito C. Petallidou & Ioannis Ioannou & Angelos M. Efstathiou & Theodora Kyratsi, 2015. "A method to enhance the CO 2 storage capacity of pyroxenitic rocks," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(5), pages 577-591, October.
- Mohammad M. Khabbazan, 2022. "The EU’s Gain (Loss) from More Emission Trading Flexibility—A CGE Analysis with Parallel Emission Trading Systems," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 8(2), pages 1-27, May.
- Klaus Keller & Zili Yang & Matt Hall & David F. Bradford, 2003. "Carbon Dioxide Sequestrian: When And How Much?," Working Papers 108, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Zhong, Yingzi & Han, Weiqiang & Jin, Chao & Tian, Xiaocong & Liu, Haifeng, 2022. "Study on effects of the hydroxyl group position and carbon chain length on combustion and emission characteristics of Reactivity Controlled Compression Ignition (RCCI) engine fueled with low-carbon st," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(PC).
- Eugenio Meloni & Marco Martino & Giuseppina Iervolino & Concetta Ruocco & Simona Renda & Giovanni Festa & Vincenzo Palma, 2022. "The Route from Green H 2 Production through Bioethanol Reforming to CO 2 Catalytic Conversion: A Review," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(7), pages 1-36, March.
- Min Zhang & Yan Qiu & Chunling Li & Tao Cui & Mingxing Yang & Jun Yan & Wu Yang, 2023. "A Habitable Earth and Carbon Neutrality: Mission and Challenges Facing Resources and the Environment in China—An Overview," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(2), pages 1-35, January.
- Galán-Martín, Ángel & Contreras, María del Mar & Romero, Inmaculada & Ruiz, Encarnación & Bueno-Rodríguez, Salvador & Eliche-Quesada, Dolores & Castro-Galiano, Eulogio, 2022. "The potential role of olive groves to deliver carbon dioxide removal in a carbon-neutral Europe: Opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 165(C).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2022-04-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2022-04-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:osfxxx:fu59w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://osf.io/preprints/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: OSF (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://osf.io/preprints/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.