Lessons from Italian Monetary Unification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-02-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2006-02-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2006-02-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2006-02-12 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-02-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-02-12 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbwp:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .