Multi-indication Pricing: Pros, Cons and Applicability to the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Rejon-Parrilla, J.C & Hernandez-Villafuerte, K. & Shah, K. & Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. & Garrison, L. & Towse, A., 2014. "The Expanding Value Footprint of Oncology Treatments," Consulting Reports 000050, Office of Health Economics.
- Chapman, A. & Karlsberg Schaffer, S., 2015. "Assessing the Use of Multi-indication Medicines: A Review of Current Data Capabilities in the UK," Consulting Reports 001595, Office of Health Economics.
- Danzon, Patricia M. & Chao, Li-Wei, 2000. "Cross-national price differences for pharmaceuticals: how large, and why?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 159-195, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Towse, A. & Cole, A. & Zamora, B., 2018. "The Debate on Indication-Based Pricing in the U.S. and Five Major European Countries," Consulting Reports 002009, Office of Health Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Industry;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:sembri:001653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .