Policy Responses to the Economic Crisis: Investing in Innovation for Long-Term Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolores Añón Higón & Miguel Manjón & Juan A. Máñez & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "Does R&D Protect Smes From The Hardness Of The Cycle? Evidence From Spanish Smes (1990-2009)," Working Papers 1411, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Nina Czernich & Oliver Falck & Tobias Kretschmer & Ludger Wößmann, 2009. "Breitbandinfrastruktur und wissensbasiertes volkswirtschaftliches Wachstum," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(23), pages 29-34, December.
- Adelheid Holl & Ruth Rama, 2015. "Economic crisis and innovation: Do regions matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p87, European Regional Science Association.
- Meesapawong, Pawadee & Rezgui, Yacine & Li, Haijiang, 2014. "Planning innovation orientation in public research and development organizations: Using a combined Delphi and Analytic Hierarchy Process approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 245-256.
- Viktor Prokop & Jan Stejskal, 2015. "Determinants of machinery firms' innovation activity - case study from the Czech Republic," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1111, European Regional Science Association.
- Romain Bouis & Ane Kathrine Christensen & Boris Cournède, 2013. "Deleveraging: Challenges, Progress and Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1077, OECD Publishing.
- Hingley, Peter & Park, Walter G., 2017. "Do business cycles affect patenting? Evidence from European Patent Office filings," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 76-86.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2010. "Innovation in Times of Crisis: The Uneven Effects of the Economic Downturn across Europe," MPRA Paper 22084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hausman, Angela & Johnston, Wesley J., 2014. "The role of innovation in driving the economy: Lessons from the global financial crisis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2720-2726.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1584-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Wettenhall, 2011. "Global Financial Crisis: The Australian Experience in International Perspective," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 77-91, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:159-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .