Civic Crowdfunding: A collective option for local public goods?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Ansink & Mark Koetse & Jetske Bouma & Dominic Hauck & Daan van Soest, 2017. "Crowdfunding public goods: An experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-119/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- De Crescenzo, Veronica & Botella-Carrubi, Dolores & Rodríguez García, María, 2021. "Civic crowdfunding: A new opportunity for local governments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 580-587.
- Francesca Simeoni & Veronica De Crescenzo, 2018. "Ecomuseums (on Clean Energy), Cycle Tourism and Civic Crowdfunding: A New Match for Sustainability?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Carè, Stella & Trotta, Annarita & Carè, Rosella & Rizzello, Alessandro, 2018. "Crowdfunding for the development of smart cities," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 501-509.
- Kees Van Montfort & Vinitha Siebers & Frank Jan De Graaf, 2020. "Civic Crowdfunding in Local Governments: Variables for Success in the Netherlands?," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(1), pages 1-13, December.
More about this item
Keywordscitizen engagement; civic crowdfunding; co-production; local pubic goods;
All these keywords.
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2017-03-19 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PPM-2017-03-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaab:2017/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.