Report NEP-CDM-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Michael Auerbach & Adam Ziegfeld, 2016. "How Do Electoral Quotas Influence Political Competition? Evidence from Municipal, State, and National Elections in India," Working Papers 2016-16, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Dario Debowicz & Alejandro Saporiti & Yizhi Wang, 2016. "Redistributive Politics, Power Sharing and Fairness," LIS Working papers 681, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Peña, Jorge, 2016. "The symmetric equilibria of symmetric voter participation games with complete information," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145647, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Engelhardt, Carina & Wagener, Andreas, 2017. "The income distribution of voters: a case study from Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-586, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Emanuele Bracco & Maria De Paola & Colin Green & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2017. "The Effect Of Far Right Parties On The Location Choice Of Immigrants: Evidence From Lega Nord Mayors," Working Papers 201701, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Laurent Bergé & Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux, 2017. "How do inventor networks affect urban invention?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Duane Swank, 2015. "The Political Foundations of Redistribution in Post-industrial Democracies," LIS Working papers 653, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Claire Charbit & Guillaume Desmoulins, 2017. "Civic Crowdfunding: A collective option for local public goods?," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2017/2, OECD Publishing.
- Lars Hornuf & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2017. "Can Television Reduce Xenophobia? - The Case of East Germany," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201702, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Charlotte Cavaillé, 2015. "Deservingness, Self-Interest and the Welfare State: Why Some Care More about Deservingness than Others and Why It Matters," LIS Working papers 652, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Torregrosa Hetland, Sara, 2017. "The political economy of peripheral tax reform : the Spanish fiscal transition," Lund Papers in Economic History 156, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Hany Abdel-Latif & Tapas Mishra & Anita Staneva, 2015. "Arab Countries Between Winter and Spring: Where Democracy Shock Goes Next!," Working Papers 954, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2015.