Improving the Performance of the Public Health Care System in Greece
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharon Hadad & Yossi Hadad & Tzahit Simon-Tuval, 2013. "Determinants of healthcare system’s efficiency in OECD countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 253-265, April.
- Skroumpelos, Anastasios & Zavras, Dimitris & Pavi, Elpida & Kyriopoulos, John, 2013. "Recommending organized screening programs for adults in Greece: A Delphi consensus study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 38-45.
- Stamatiadis, Filippos & Eriotis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Evolution of the Governmental Accounting Reform implementation in Greek Public Hospitals: Testing the institutional framework," MPRA Paper 28816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stöver, Jana & Vöpel, Henning & Manouguian, Maral-Sonja & Verheyen, Frank, 2010. "Qualität und Effizienz der Gesundheitsversorgung im internationalen Vergleich," HWWI Policy Papers 55, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Eriotis, Nikolaos & Stamatiadis, Filippos & Vasiliou, Dimitrios, 2011. "Assessing Accrual Accounting Reform in Greek Public Hospitals: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 30246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaccises; analyse par enveloppement des données; caisses d’assurance médicale; copaiement; copayment; data envelopment analysis; démographie médicale; dépenses pharmaceutiques; excise tax; general practitioners; generic drugs; génériques; health care systems; health insurance funds; health policy; hospital; hôpital; medical demography; medical prevention; médecins généralistes; National health system; pharmaceutical expenditure; prescription system; primary health care; prévention médicale; referral system; soins primaires de santé; système de médecin référent; système national de santé;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-10-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-10-10 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:722-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.