Estimating Mortality Levels and Patterns among Natives, Immigrants, and Selected Ethnic Groups in Greece: 2010–2012
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:3:392-399_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2012.301126_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mulvaney-Day, Norah E. & Alegría, Margarita & Sribney, William, 2007. "Social cohesion, social support, and health among Latinos in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 477-495, January.
- McDonald, James Ted & Kennedy, Steven, 2004. "Insights into the 'healthy immigrant effect': health status and health service use of immigrants to Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 1613-1627, October.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_505_0655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uitenbroek, Daan G. & Verhoeff, Arnoud P., 2002. "Life expectancy and mortality differences between migrant groups living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 1379-1388, May.
- Sergei Scherbov & Dalkhat Ediev, 2011. "Significance of life table estimates for small populations: Simulation-based study of estimation errors," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 24(22), pages 527-550, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:600-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0197-9183 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.