Report NEP-IAS-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2009. "Regulation of private health insurance markets: Lessons from enrollment, plan type choice, and adverse selection in Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 15392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongbin Cai & Yuyu Chen & Hanming Fang & Li-An Zhou, 2009. "Microinsurance, Trust and Economic Development: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 15396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Clarke & Sefan Dercon, 2009. "Insurance, Credit and Safety Nets for the Poor in a World of Risk," Working Papers 81, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Ian Tower & Gregorio Impavido, 2009. "How the Financial Crisis Affects Pensions and Insurance and Why the Impacts Matter," IMF Working Papers 09/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Mok, Wallace & Siddique, Zahra, 2009. "Racial Differences in Fringe Benefits and Compensation," IZA Discussion Papers 4435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mauro F Roca, 2009. "Search in the Labor Market under Imperfectly Insurable Income Risk," IMF Working Papers 09/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Charalampos Economou & Claude Giorno, 2009. "Improving the Performance of the Public Health Care System in Greece," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 722, OECD Publishing.
- Morissette, RenÃ© & Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2009. "How Do Families and Unattached Individuals Respond to Layoffs? Evidence from Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-49, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Sep 2009.
- Fullbrook, Edward, 2009. "28th out of 30: Poor medicine and unhealthy Americans," MPRA Paper 17690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Loukoianova & Gianni De Nicolo & John H. Boyd, 2009. "Banking Crises and Crisis Dating; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 09/141, International Monetary Fund.