28th out of 30: Poor medicine and unhealthy Americans
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsUSA; health expenditure; health indicators; life expectancy; OECD; obesity; healthcare; American healthcare; HMOs; healthcare reform; medicine; heath insurance; pharmaceutical industry; Obama;
- N32 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-10-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2009-10-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IAS-2009-10-10 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .